Friday, April 23, 2010

Restoring the baja.


I recently got a 1966 Volkswagen Baja Bug. My uncle, Mark has had it sitting in his backyard for the last 10 years and he is giving it to me for free! It should be a long, fun and interesting project me, my brother kyler, my friend Derek, and a few other friends. I have a few ideas in mind for what I want to do to it but I'm sure as the money is spend and the bug begins to evolve my ideas will change. Today i but up a temporary cover in my back yard to but the baja in. Tomorrow I'm going to go and pick the baja up. I'm going to try my hardest to take a lot of pictures and keep this blog updated until I have it finished. Feel free to let me know what you think.
Above is a general idea of what I would like mine to look like minus the roof rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment